Current Hours of Operation
Open: 9:00 a.m.
Last Car Admitted: 4:00 p.m.
Adult: $20.00 + tax
Children (Ages 4-12): $10.00 + tax
Seniors (62 & Older): $18.00 + tax
Annual Carload Pass: $175.00
Annual Personal Pass: $60.00
Most vehicles can drive through Bearizona’s well-maintained gravel roads. Each vehicle must be completely enclosed and have operational windows. Guests arriving by motorcycle, bicycle or taxi all qualify to use our courtesy car program. We offer vehicles for you to drive through the park at no extra charge!
Visitors will be asked to remove any items that may protrude from their vehicle including bicycles, motorized scooters, luggage, coolers, wheel covers, etc. Bearizona provides a spot at the entrance for you to leave these items during your visit, or will have you park your vehicle and hop on the Wild Ride.
Bearizona is fully accessible for those with mobility challenges. Wheelchairs or shuttle services are available upon request in Fort Bearizona. Note: The Wild Ride Bus is not handicapped accessible.
Outside Food/Drink Restrictions
Bearizona allows guests to bring in a picnic lunch in our designated picnic areas or any grassy area. We ask that you leave the umbrella tables for those purchasing food or beverages from the Grizzly Grill. No alcohol may be brought onto the premises. The only time food and drinks are not permitted are during Bearizona events including but not limited to the Bearizona Backwoods Bash and Wild Wonderland.
Bearizona offers special group rates for those arriving with 15 or more people at one time. Bearizona also offers educational rates as well as special rates for tour operators and groups.
Please call for information 928-635-2289.
- Enter at your own risk.
- Bearizona is NOT responsible for any damages, windows up, doors closed and stay in your vehicle.
- Speed limit is 15mph. When stopped
along the road please allow room for
other vehicles to pass.
- Leave room between your vehicle and others so you can move if an animal gets close.
- No smoking on the premises.
- Drive through as many times as you would like before leaving the park.
- The drive-thru portion of the park will close at the same time as the posted last admittance.
- Call if you experience trouble or to report a problem 928-635-2289.
- No animals are permitted in the walk-thru portion of the park. This includes all pets AND service animals.
- This facility is under constant video surveillance.
- Visitors can travel through the park
with domestic pets enclosed in their
vehicle with the windows up.
- In Fort Bearizona walk-thru area,
leashed domestic pets and service animals can be walked
in the parking lot and up to the fort
wall, but may not continue towards
the animal exhibits.
- Pet owners are expected to clean up
after their animal and are completely
liable for their behavior.
We reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not follow park rules or pet guidelines.