- Enter at your own risk. Bearizona is NOT responsible for any damages.
- Windows up, doors closed and stay in your vehicle.
- Speed limit is 15mph. When stopped
along the road please allow room for
other vehicles to pass.
- Leave room between your vehicle and others so you can move if an animal gets close.
- No smoking on the premises.
- Drive through as many times as you would like before leaving the park.
- The drive-thru portion of the park will close at the same time as the posted last admittance.
- Call if you experience trouble or to report a problem 928-635-2289.
- No animals are permitted in the walk-thru portion of the park. This includes all pets AND service animals.
- This facility is under constant video surveillance.
- Visitors can travel through the park
with domestic pets enclosed in their
vehicle with the windows up.
- In Fort Bearizona walk-thru area,
leashed domestic pets and service animals can be walked
in the parking lot and up to the fort
wall, but may not continue towards
the animal exhibits.
- Pet owners are expected to clean up
after their animal and completely
liable for their behavior.
We reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not follow park rules or pet guidelines.