Hours of Operation: Current Hours: 8:30 a.m. - Last car admitted at 5:00 p.m.
Throughout the year our closing time will change based on daylight hours. The front gate and all of the drive through gates will be shut promptly after closing time, however, guests may stay in Fort Bearizona until dusk.
- The park is open seven days a week.
- Visitors should allow at least two hours for their Bearizona adventure.
- Bearizona may close due to inclement weather.
- Children age 0-3 years - Free
- Children age 4-12 years - $10 + tax
- Adults - $20 + tax
- Seniors 62 and older - $18 + tax
- Maximum Carload Rate - $100 + tax (This rate is for non-commercial vehicles only) We will not charge you more than $100 + tax per car. For example if you have 6 adults in one vehicle the rate would be $120 + tax normally, but instead we just charge $100 + tax.
- Annual Carload Pass - $175
- Annual Personal Pass - $60
- Special pricing available for educational groups as well as larger groups of 15 or more, please call for details.
We accept all major credit cards, cash, and travelers checks for payment.
Williams tax rate is 11.225%
Motor coaches: Must be NTA, ABA, or UMA
Bearizona is excited to welcome tour busses! As a service to our tour bus guests, Bearizona provides a knowledgeable step-on tour guide at no additional charge.
- Please call ahead for pricing and to schedule your visit.
- All persons entering this wildlife park do so at their own risk to person and property.
- All persons must remain in their vehicle at all times with all doors and sunroofs tightly closed.
- Windows must be closed at all times.
- No smoking on the premises.
- Feeding of animals is strictly prohibited.
- Non-domestic pets are not allowed on the premises.
- Should you develop car trouble, do not attempt to leave your vehicle. Turn on your hazard lights and sound your horn to summon assistance.
- Visitors can travel through the park with domestic pets enclosed in their vehicle with the windows up.
- In Fort Bearizona walk-thru area, leashed domestic pets can be walked in the parking lot and up to the fort wall, but may not continue towards the animal exhibits.
- Pet owners are expected to clean up after their animal and completely liable for their behavior.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not follow park rules or pet guidelines.