We reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not follow park rules or pet guidelines.
- No smoking on the premises.
- Feeding or touching our animals is strictly prohibited.
- No re-entry after exiting the park.
- This facility is under constant video surveillance.
- Enter at your own risk. Bearizona is NOT responsible for any damages.
- Windows up, doors closed, and stay in your vehicle.
- The speed limit is 15mph.
- Do not stop when animals are near.
- Stay to the right side of the road so others can pass.
- Drive through as many times as you would like before leaving the park.
- The drive-thru portion of the park will close at the same time as the posted last admittance.
- Call if you experience trouble or to report a problem 928-635-2289.
- No animals are permitted in the walk-thru portion of the park. This includes all pets AND service animals.
- Most vehicles can drive through Bearizona’s well-maintained gravel roads. Each vehicle must be completely enclosed and have operational windows. No motorcycles, ATV/all-terrain, or open-top jeeps or convertibles.
- Visitors will be asked to remove any items that may protrude from their vehicles including bicycles, motorized scooters, luggage, coolers, wheel covers, etc. Bearizona provides a spot at the entrance for you to leave these items during your visit
- Visitors can travel through the park with domestic pets enclosed in their vehicles with the windows up.
- In Fort Bearizona walk-thru area, leashed domestic pets and service animals can be walked in the parking lot and up to the fort wall, but may not enter Fort Bearizona.
- Pet owners are expected to clean up after their animals and are completely liable for their behavior.
- Bearizona is fully accessible for those with mobility challenges. Wheelchairs are available upon request in Fort Bearizona on a first come first serve basis.
Outside Food/Drink Restrictions
- Bearizona allows guests to bring in a picnic lunch in our designated picnic areas or any grassy area. We ask that you leave the umbrella tables for those purchasing food or beverages from the Bearizona Grille. No alcohol may be brought onto the premises.