- Enter at your own risk. Bearizona is NOT responsible for any damages.
- Windows up, doors closed, and stay in your vehicle.
- The speed limit is 15mph.
- Feeding or touching the animals is strictly prohibited.
- Do not stop when animals are near.
- Stay to the right side of the road so others can pass.
- No smoking on the premises.
- Drive through as many times as you would like before leaving the park.
- The drive-thru portion of the park will close at the same time as the posted last admittance.
- Call if you experience trouble or to report a problem 928-635-2289.
- No animals are permitted in the walk-thru portion of the park. This includes all pets AND service animals.
- This facility is under constant video surveillance.
- Visitors can travel through the park with domestic pets enclosed in their vehicle with the windows up.
- In Fort Bearizona walk-thru area, leashed domestic pets and service animals can be walked in the parking lot and up to the fort wall, but may not enter Fort Bearizona.
- Pet owners are expected to clean up after their animal and completely liable for their behavior.
We reserve the right to refuse service to those that do not follow park rules or pet guidelines.